The CCCOnline Portal is a one-stop connection to essential sites, resources, and tools for CCCOnline faculty and staff. View the video overview to learn more about the features of the CCCOnline Portal (2:13 – Flash |MP4).
For assistance beyond what is provided on this page, contact the CCCS 24×7 Helpdesk at 1-888-800-9198.
CCCOnline Portal Resources.
The following is a list of some of the resources available from the CCCOnline Portal.
|D2l Course||Faculty forms and employment information||Online Gradebook|
|Link to access CCCS,EDU,Email||Banner Self Service||Student Evaluations|
|List of pay dates||Content Verification and Course Ready Forms||Quality Assurance informations|
|Faculty Calendar||Course Readiness Checklist||Training Registration|
|Articles from CCCOnline blogs||ProfHelp Request Forms||Training History|
|Organizastional Resources||Course Online Roster||Training Opportunity|
CCCOnline Portal Access
All CCCOnline faculty and staff have access to the CCCOnline Portal. Faculty are able to access the CCCOnline Portal after officially being hired and assigned a course. Log in to the CCCOnline Portal using the same information you use to access D2L (S-Number and Password).
- Required Password Changes: The first time you log in to the CCCOnline Portal you will use your S-number and date of birth (01/01/61). You will be prompted to select a secret question. Next you will be prompted to change your password from your date of birth to something new. Every 60 days thereafter, you will again be prompted to change your password. Changing the S-number password updates the S-number password wherever the S-number is used. (This means your D2L password will also change.)
- Optional Password Changes: Change your S-number/Banner ID password at any time through the My Account link (located above the “Welcome Tab” in the upper left-hand corner) in the CCCOnline Portal. Changing the S-number password updates the S-number password wherever the S-number is used.
- CCCOnline Portal accounts not accessed for 180 days will be locked out and require a reset. Should this be your situation, please contact the CCCS 24×7 Helpdesk at 1-888-800-9198 for assistance. It may take up to 48 hours for the reset to occur.
- A security question may appear when you log in to the CCCOnline Portal. You may not be able to set the security question without first authenticating your login. If you experience issues with the security question, contact the CCCS 24×7 Helpdesk at 1-888-800-9198 for assistance. Your identity will be verified and the CCCOnline Portal password will be reset to allow you access. Please request and keep your help ticket information for your records. It may take up to 48 hours for the reset to occur
CCCOnline Portal Help
- Aside from the tutorials on this page, for technical assistance with the CCCOnline Portal, contact the CCCS 24×7 Helpdesk at 1-888-800-9198.
Accessing the CCCOnline Community
- Log in to the CCCOnline portal
- Click the Faculty tab [If you do not have the faculty tab submit a ProfHelp ticket]
- From the Faculty Gateway Access widget, located on the right side of the screen, click the Log into CCCOnline Community Site [clicking this link will give you access to the CCCOnline Community and enroll you if you are a new instructor]
Banner Updates Using the Portal
- Log in to the CCCOnline portal
- Click the Employee tab
- Locate the Banner Self-Serve widget on the left side of the page
- Click the Banner Self-Serve folder to expand it>Click on the Personal Information Menu folder/link
- Click the View or Update Addresses and Phones link
- Update to reflect current information by clicking the links either Current or Primary
An Overview of the CCCOnline Portal
View the video below for an overview of the features of the CCCOnline Portal.
Accessing the CCCOnline Portal
- Video (:46 – Flash | MP4)
- Log in to the CCCOnline Portal
- Enter your User Name. The User Name is your Banner ID (S-number).
- If needed, click the Lost Username? link below the login button and follow the on-screen instructions.
- Enter your Password.
- If needed, click the Forgot Password? link below the Login button and follow the on-screen instructions.
- Click the Login button.
- If needed, click the Problems Logging In? link below the Login button and follow the on-screen instructions
Changing Your Password in the CCCOnline Portal
- Video (:51 – Flash | MP4)
- After accessing the CCCOnline Portal, click the My Account link on the upper left side of the page.
- Enter the Current password in the space provided.
- Enter the New password in the space provided.
- Enter the new password again in the Confirm password space provided.
- Note: Password security requirements are listed on the right side of the My Account page.
- Click the Save Changes button. The screen refreshes with a confirmation above the password change space.